Saturday, November 2, 2019

Visiting Cape May, NJ

This morning I woke up out there in a mystic town called Cape May. The sounds of the Atlantic, along with those of my own sound choice coming from YouTube, started my day.

But that wasn't enough, I strolled down the road to Out There Coffee, on Ocean Street, and got my Cortado espresso. Out There Coffee is a lovely friendly place, with great coffee and pleasant reception, a good place to start my morning.
After the morning Jo, I began my mandatory minimum 10-thousand steps through the town, greeting gentle souls from all sorts of life.

Cape May, near Atlantic City and Wildwood, is a great place to unwind at any time of the year, but I prefer the off season period because, well, I'm a loner craving for peace and quiet moments away from the New York tic-toc professional life.

No comments:

Post a Comment