Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Google Trends: PHP vs Go or Golang vs JavaScript

Visiting Google trends, I have found the following contrast between PHP and the Go language (Golang):
PHP :
Go language:

The trending search differences between PHP and Go are staggering. This contrast tells me that more people are currently learning about Go programming than learning PHP from scratch.


However, just to be sure that Go is a trending language, here's another popular language trending graph, JavaScript:

From this perspective, if I was going to learn a new language today and struggle between choosing one of these paradigms, I would invest my time learning Go programming.

This is one of the reasons why I have created a course on Udemy for those wanting to learn the Go language from scratch:

The Go Programming Language Tutorial - Volume 1 is the first video-course of several other volumes designed for those who want to learn Golang but only have a few minutes of their time to invest per day.

The video course is an expanded version of my eBook Go Exercises in Plain Language published on Amazon.
I hope this has been useful,
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment